P-2 or P-3 Visas

If you are affiliated with someone who is applying for an P-1 visa to the U.S., either as that person’s support staffperson or family member, you too may be eligible for a short-term (nonimmigrant) visa to the United States.

This content is also available in: 简体中文

Get in Touch

Our immigration law experts will get back to you within 1 business day.