EB-4 for Religious Workers

Ministers and religious workers who have received job offers from religious organizations in the U.S. have the opportunity to apply for permanent residence under this category.

This content is also available in: 简体中文

Get in Touch

Our immigration law experts will get back to you within 1 business day.