E-1 Visa

Depending on your country’s treaty arrangements with the U.S. and your company’s business activities, you may be eligible to spend time in the U.S. for international trade purposes. Qualified treaty traders and employees will be allowed a maximum initial stay of two years. Requests for extension of stay may be granted in increments of up to two years each. There is no maximum limit to the number of extensions an E-1 nonimmigrant may be granted.

This content is also available in: 简体中文

Get in Touch

Our immigration law experts will get back to you within 1 business day.