Many times, a green card or visa may be denied due to a violation of immigration or criminal law.  Before deportation happens to you, speak with us about how to seek a waiver from Immigration. An alien who is inadmissible under section 212(a)(9)(A) or (C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) files Form I-212 to obtain “consent to reapply for admission” that is required before the alien can lawfully return to the United States. “Consent to reapply” is also called “permission to reapply.”

DiPietro Law © 2021  ·  Attorney Advertising