O-2 or O-3 Visas

If you are affiliated with someone who is applying for an O-1 visa to the U.S., either as that person’s support staffperson or family member, you too may be eligible for a short-term (nonimmigrant) visa to the United States. O-3 visa holders may not work in the U.S. but may engage in full or part-time study.

DiPietro Law © 2021  ·  Attorney Advertising