E-2 Visa

The United States has entered into trade treaties with several countries and established the E-2 visa to allow businesspeople from certain countries to work in the U.S. for a business in which people from their country have invested. Qualified treaty investors and employees will be allowed a maximum initial stay of two years. Requests for extension of stay may be granted in increments of up to two years each. There is no maximum limit to the number of extensions an E-2 nonimmigrant may be granted.

DiPietro Law © 2021  ·  Attorney Advertising